Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients: 2 large eggs
1. Lightly grease the cooking pan.
2. Press [power] button to turn on AirGO.
3. Press [function] button to select “Grill”.
4. Adjust temperature setting to “250F”.
5. Adjust time to “5” minutes.
6. Press [start] button. The AirGO starts preheating, and the display shows “PrE”.
7. Preheating is completed with “PrE” flashing and a tune.
8. Crack the eggs and add to the pan slowly.
9. Close the lid and cook, uninterrupted, until the whites are completely set but the yolks are still runny.
10. When cooking time is completed, the LED displays “End” with 4 long beeps. Remove the eggs from the pan with silicone spatula.