Temperature: 375F or per manufacturer’s recommendations
Time: 45 minutes or per manufacturer’s recommendations
Ingredients: Packaged frozen lasagna (2 lb/907g)
1. Press [power] button to turn on AirGO.
2. Press [function] button to select “Oven”.
3. Adjust temperature setting to “375F”.
4. Adjust time to “45” minutes.
5. Press [start] button. The AirGO starts preheating, and the display shows “PrE”.
6. Preheating is completed with “PrE” flashing and a tune.
7. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and then place frozen lasagna with container in the cooking pan.
8. Close the lid and cook, uninterrupted, until the cheese on the top starts bubbling.
9. When cooking time is completed, the LED displays “End” with 4 long beeps. Remove the lasagna from cooking pan and serve.