Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients: Breakfast sausages
1. Press [power] button to turn on AirGO.
2. Press [function] button to select “Grill”.
3. Adjust temperature setting to “375F”, and adjust time to “10” minutes.
4. Press [start] button. The AirGO starts preheating, and the display shows “PrE”.
5. Preheating is completed with “PrE” flashing and a tune.
6. Place sausages in the cooking pan. Close lid to continue.
7. Turn the sausages to the other side when the flip notification [FLIP] comes on. It might need more flips for cooking evenly for both sides.
8. When the cooking time is completed, the LED displays “End” with 4 long beeps. Remove the sausages with tongs and serve.