Air Fried Chicken Wings
Function: Air Fryer
Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients: 1 lb chicken wings, tips removed, seasoned
1. Press [power] button to turn on AirGO.
2. Press [function] button to select “Air Fryer”.
3. Adjust temperature to “420F”.
4. Adjust time to “20” minutes.
5. Press “start” button. The AirGO starts preheating, and the display shows “PrE”.
6. When “PrE” begins flashing and the end-of-preheat tune is sounded, you can now place your Air Fryer Basket with 1lb seasoned fresh Chicken Wings in the cooking pan. Close AirGO lid and start cooking.
7. Flipping reminder will make tune sound at around “12” minutes mark. Please flip the chicken wings for better cooking result.
8. When cooking time is completed, the display will show “End” with 4 long beeps. Use included handle to remove the whole basket from the cooking pan.
Note: I like it not too dry, so this doesn’t make the skin very cripsy.
If you like skins extra crispy, add extra 5min on grill(420F) on each side..